Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Survey Results and Analysis

Thank you all again for taking my survey! Your opinions were greatly helpful in my research! =) Here is a short summary of my results...





Above are two graphs of the data I collected from the survey. The first graph shows that of the survey participants who had not taken an online course thus far, 100 percent might consider taking one in the future. This tells me that there is currently a market for distance learning and most people are ready to embrace technology in education to an extent. However, the second graph shows the limit to which people are ready to rely on distance learning. Although many people might consider taking an online course, 100 percent of the survey participants felt that a complete shift to distance learning would take away something from their education. This data fully supports my thesis that although online education can work as an important supplement to online education, it could never adequately replace the traditional classroom experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment